Jim Priest. Husband, father (of two), developer, and avid motorcyclist.
My blog is a mish mash of programming stuff, mostly related to tools, automation and other things that make my life as a developer easier. I've been blogging since 2006. Check out the archives for older stuff.
- See my resume for work history, community activities and writing work.
- I also have most of my presentations available on GitHub
- Avid motorcyclist. Currently riding a Suzuki V-Strom
- Build and fly remote controlled quadcopters (I refuse to call them 'drones')
- Hammock camping
- Music: Banjo, DAW, Music Production, MIDI
All the text on this website is free as in freedom unless stated otherwise. This means you can use it in any way you want, you can copy it, change it the way you like and republish it, as long as you release the (modified) content under the same license to give others the same freedoms you've got and place my name and a link to this site with the article as source. The information on this website is for for educational purposes only. Use it at your own risk. I do not take responsibility if you screw something up.
Use common sense. And have fun.